Ryan Rotors Golf Ball Drop Fundraiser
Helicopter Ball Drops are a great way to add some fun and excitement to your charity golf tournament. Many charities have seen great success with the Ball Drops and have come back year after year.
At the beginning or end of your tournament the helicopter will fly in low over the trees for a flyby. As the golfers gather the pilot will put on a unique demonstration of the helicopter abilities.
Before the drop, the charity will have sold numbered tickets which correspond to golf balls being dropped. On the day of the event the actual numbered golf balls can be either supplied by the charity or by Ryan Rotors for a fee. Once the helicopter is loaded with the golf balls it will make some passes to give the crowd a good look at the American Flag flying.
On a final pass the skilled pilot will drop the golf balls on a pre-determined pin. 500+ golf balls will shower down and land in a circle around the pin. The closest ball to the pin wins the prize.
Let Ryan Rotors add a unique and exciting dimension to your charity golf tournament.
Ryan Rotors is not responsible for the sale of golf balls or setup of fundraiser.
The fundraiser can be set up however the charity would like. Here are a few examples of what has been done in the past:
- Number of balls sold usually ranges from 500-1500 with an average of 1000.
- Cost per golf ball varies from $5-$20 per ball.
- Examples of how to win: Closest ball, Closest 3 balls, Farthest ball away.
- Examples of prizes: 50/50, set cash prizes, non cash prizes.
- Golf balls are dropped from 15-20 ft.
- $50.00 charge for use of Ryan Rotors numbered golf balls.
- Prior scheduling and deposit required.